Hello loves!
So festival season is upon aka my favourite season of the year! I get so super excited every year when all the festivals start because I love everything about it. The glitter, the clothes, the makeup, the music.... EVERYTHING haha. It's currently Coachella and I've been seeing so many photos to inspire me for this years festival looks. Seriously everyone is looking amazing this year!

I thought I'd share this look with you which actually turned out way better than I expected. I kinda fell in love with this look because I literally felt like a mermaid. I think this is perfect for a festival when you can go a bit crazy with your makeup! I'll include all the products below if you'd like to re-create this look.


Face:
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer 
Rimmel Stay Matte Transparent Powder
Glitter from Dust & Dance
Nyx Vivid Brights Eyeliner in Vivid Sapphire (for dots)
Freedom Pro Highlight Palette

Eyes:
Kiko Milano Volumeyes Plus Active Mascara
Face Gems from Ebay
Nyx Lingerie Eye Tint in Morning Sky
Makeup Revolution Mermaids Forever Palette 

Lips:
Nyx Cosmic Metals Lip Cream in Comet's Tail

I really hope you enjoyed this post! They'll be a lot more festival related posts coming up soon. Let me know in the comments if you're going to any festivals this year... I'd love to know!

Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly