Hello you gorgeous lot!
I was lucky enough to enjoy a beautiful day in Bath this Saturday! The weather was absolutely on my side. I'd never actually visited Bath before and turns out it's an absolutely gorgeous place. I'll definitely be going back there soon. I enjoyed lovely day out at the theatre with the most beautiful and kind hearted people ever. It was such good day by all accounts.

I thought I'd do a OOTD post for you because not going to lie I was absolutely loving what I was wearing. Plus Bath was so pretty I couldn't say no to a quick little photo... I also got to try out my new camera lens that I have literally fallen in love with! Gotta get that blurry background haha. I'll include all the links to everything I'm wearing below:

- DressBlack Floral Embroidered Mesh Overlay Dress, New Look, £27.99
- Jacket - Primark 
*Alternative* Black Faux Leather Cropped Biker Jacket, Missguided, £45.00
- Shoes - Primark
*Alternative* Tia Chunky Cleated Heel Chelsea Boot, Boohoo, £25.00

I really hope you enjoyed this post! I plan on doing a lot more fashion based posts! I promise they'll improve as I go along haha. Let me know what fashion posts or trends you'd like me to talk about or if there are any clothing brands you'd like me to try out in the comments!

Thank you for reading, 
Alice-Tilly

(P.S. They'll be an extra special post tomorrow so be ready!)