Hello darlings,
So I recently went to Blogosphere Cafe hosted by Blogosphere Magazine. It was a gorgeous sunny day in London which instantly put me in the best mood! I'd arranged to meet up with JuliaJess & Holly in Westfield Stratford City before the event. Make sure you check out all of their blogs because they're all amazing! No doubt Westfield was my idea but you can't take the shopping out of a shopaholic haha. After getting into London Euston I took the tube over to Stratford and met up with Julia first. We immediately went to the Missguided store which I was way too excited over haha! Then Jess joined us and we did some more shopping before heading over to Southwark on the tube to meet Holly.


We met Holly and headed over to The Gallery, Lumiere London. The last event which was Blogosphere Valentines Tea Party was in the same venue. Stupid me thought I still remembered the way even though I have absolutely no sense of direction at all haha! I definitely took us the wrong way and we ended up looking at maps on our phones... Which didn't really help because I can't read maps either haha. We did finally get there though! The venue was absolutely lovely we'd been in the Tropical Library last time but this time the event was being held in The Gallery. It was so lovely and spacious. Also the whole place was totally instagrammable.... I was loving it haha.


We started off with a little ice breaker activity which was fun. We had to go round and find what people blogged about and add them to the sheet we were given. It made starting conversations a whole lot less daunting and I really enjoyed. I always find meeting other bloggers so inspirational. I love seeing people talk about their blogs and writing with such passion. 

We were offered prosecco, soft drinks or tea and coffee. Plus there was snacks available too! How good do these donuts look. I don't know how I managed to resist not eating one haha. 


I also got a change to speak to everyone at So...? Fragrances again which was so lovely. I was lucky enough to get to have a look at all the new body mists that have been added to the collection. Pink Grapefruit is my absolute favourite! Definitely go and check out the body mists they are perfect for your handbag in spring and summer. They are available form both Boots & Superdrug.

It was such a good day and completely chilled. I really enjoyed it and I'm so happy to have met new bloggers who I'll hopefully see again soon. Thank you to everyone at Blogosphere for organising the event. I always have the best time and I can't wait for the next event again.

I hope you enjoyed reading,
Thank you,
Alice-Tilly