Monday, 3 April 2017

1 Year On...


Hello darlings,
This is such special post for me to write. You can probably tell by the title what this post is going to be all about. I can't believe today I've had my blog for a whole one year. I can honestly say I never thought I'd make it to this point. I'm not one to stick to things really, I never have been. There's something about blogging that I just can't get enough of.

This has changed my life.

I'm so forever grateful for all my readers, fellow bloggers, friends and family that have supported me and encouraged me right from the start. I couldn't do this without any of you... You are an absolutely huge part of why I do this.

The other reason well I do this for me.

I do this because I honestly and genuinely absolutely love it. This never feels like work or a hardship to me. Everything that I do the hours I spend doing things for my blog are always full enjoyment... Well except scheduling tweets haha! 

I'm more confident and I'm so much more happy now than I was before starting my blog. I don't have to pretend ever here and I'm just me. This has honestly changed me for the better. 

I'm so grateful for all the amazing things I get to do, going to events, working with brands and other bloggers... It really is amazing.

Just thinking back to the time I decided to start my blog right back when I first visited Brighton. My first post being Day Out In Brighton. I've grown so much and learnt so much since then. I want to continue to grow and to learn for hopefully many years to come.

My blog has given me a new lease of life. It's made me realise how much I want to do and achieve and all the things I haven't done yet. This next year I'm going to make sure I keep pushing myself to do all these things and to get me to where I want to be. I want my dreams to come true and I'm not ashamed of saying that. I'm driven enough to get there and I can't wait for you to continue on this journey with me.

It's never been about the numbers, the marketing or the business for me. I honestly have no clue about any of that kind of thing. To me it's about you, me and all the positivity and happiness that comes from this. 

Thank you so much for everything; Here's to another year!

Alice-Tilly 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig