Hello Sweethearts,
So I thought it was about time I did a little life update for you all. Just to let you know what's going on with me and a few changes that will be coming up on my blog for the next month or so. If you notice the title it's very long and it's because this whole month of March and the start of April is super busy for me! I'm literally so excited for everything that I'm doing this month though.

I'll be back and forth from concerts and a few theatre shows this month. In the next few weeks I'm going to see What The Butler Saw at the Curve in Leicester... I'm so unbelievably excited I can barely sleep haha. I'm also seeing Olly Murs for the what feels like a millionth time in Birmingham so I can't wait to sing my little heart out then either! I'm going to try branch out and do more reviews on those since I attend shows/concerts like these quite a lot. Let me know if this is something that you'd like to see?

I've got quite a few blog events coming up such as #BlogConLDN. I feel like I really want to improve and have even more fun with my blog this year. I want to learn more and hopefully you'll see more exciting things popping up on my blog in the next month or so. I will make sure I keep you posted and update you on how amazing I know all these events will be so watch out for those posts.

ALICE-TILLY IS TURNING 1!! How on earth has this happened?! How has it been a year?! I seriously can't believe it. I genuinely never thought I'd be able to stick to this. I'd tried so many times before to start a blog before and they all just flopped. There was just something special and a little spark when I started this one. I knew to was going to become something so amazingly dear to my heart. I will be doing something special for my blogs first birthday as such haha... So make sure you keep your eyes peeled for that.

This month seems all so exciting for me it's almost too much. There's things in my personal life as well going on too. I'm doing a university taster day and going to some open days. I've had my schedule through for my taster day and it sounds so good! I literally can't wait to go. I'll make sure I update you on how it goes because as you can imagine I'm a little nervous. If you've ready my last post 'My University Experience' you'll understand why! Plus I'm hopefully meeting two of my absolute idols this month... Which I can't quite seem to get my head around and fathom at all yet. I'm trying to calm myself to stop me from crying, passing out or something else embarrassing haha. I mean you never quite think you're going to meet your idols so you never imagine the situation.... Let me know if you've ever met your idol and your experience?!

Anyway sorry for the whole ramble of a post but it really was just a little update. As I'm obviously going to be away a lot until the middle of April really I won't always have the time or internet to schedule and post on my blog. So I'm not committing myself to my normal schedule of Monday, Wednesday and Saturday... As you can probably tell because I've posted this on Thursday! This doesn't mean they'll be less posts probably quite the opposite. I'm just not sure when they'll be up but if you make sure you follow me on Twitter and Instagram I'll always let you know! A busy month will definitely mean more and exciting content and I can't wait.

So I'll hope you'll stick with me and I'll keep you updated on all the things I'm going to be doing over the next month! I hope you enjoyed this actually not really little rather long life update post haha.

Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly