Friday, 31 March 2017

March Music Favourites


(Photo Credit)

Hello loves,
Bloomin' hell I can't believe it's the end of March already... It'll be Christmas before we know it again! It's that time again to share with you all of my music favourites from March. Out of all my music posts by far this is my favourite. March has been an amazing month for music for me anyway. I've done a lot of travelling this month and these songs have been getting me through the endless long train journeys! These are all all of my favourite songs from this month on my currents playlist:

Soma Kinda Wonderful by Betty Who

So Good by Zara Larrson


Come On Love by Take That


Say It (Illenium Remix) by Flume


Scared Of The Dark by Steps


Saddest Vanilla by Jess Glynne ft Emeli Sandé


Mama Say by Betty Who


Symphony by Clean Bandit ft, Zara Larasson


Giants by Take That


It Ain't Me by Kygo ft Selena Gomez


Swalla by Jason Derulo ft. Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign


Living Out Loud by Brooke Candy 


Shout Out To My Ex by Little Mix


Big Picture by London Grammar

Rockabye (Jack Wins Remix) by Clean Bandit ft Sean Paul & Anne-Marie


Make sure you go and check out all these songs! Most of them will have you dancing and singing pretty much anywhere and everywhere. I hope you enjoy them all as much as I have been. Personal favourites from the list is Scared Of The Dark by Steps... Steps were literally my childhood and this new song is such a banger. I actually can't wait for the Steps album haha! Zara Larsson has been my music crush this month. She's absolutely gorgeous and her singing is phenomenal... I just can't believe she's the same age as me haha.

I really hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what songs you've been loving this month in the comments as I'm always on the look out for new music to listen too!

Thank you for reading, 
Alice-Tilly
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig