Hello Sweethearts,
I recently went to BlogConLDN at the QEII Centre organised by the lovely Scarlett from Scarlett London. I was so excited for the event I've previously been to Bloggers Ball but I'd missed out on Bloggers Festival so I'd been counting down the days to BlogConLDN! 
Usually I go to events alone but this time I'd planned to go with my blogger friends I previously met at Bloggers Halloween Party last year! I'll make sure to link all their blogs at the end so you can check them all out. 

I got the train into London Marylebone and caught the tube to meet Loren, Nikki, Hazel & Amy over at London Euston. We then travelled over on the tube to Westminster for the event. When we arrived there were a lot more people than I had been expecting. The room the event was in was incredibly spacious though so it wasn't cramped at all which is what I'd first been worried about. 


One of the brands I particularly loved were Love Inc. I think I literally spent like 5 minutes just staring at all the Neon LED signs before I even said anything! The photo of the one above was my absolute favourite. If you want to check out 'We Should Hang Something Cool Here' sign check out the link here. I've been thinking about getting a neon LED sign for absolutely ages so it was nice to discover a new brand. 

We were able to create our own flatlays at the stand as well which was super fun. There was literally everything you can imagine to use in the flatlays... Different design paper, sweets, glitter! Since the event I've been having a good browse of their online store. Another one of my favourite signs are the 'Good Times' light which you can check out here. If you're looking for eye catching signs, beautiful candles and cute prints make sure you go show them some love!


The next brand which I already loved were Chi Chi London. I was so excited to see they were at BlogConLDN! They sell the most beautiful clothing... Like seriously there dresses are to die for! After browsing and pining a little bit over all of the gorgeous dresses on the hangers. I headed over to enter Chi Chi's competition they were running. So Amy, Hazel and me had our photo taken and I absolutely love it. The only downfall is you can see my playsuit was too big for me haha. The legs were meant to be tight but we'll brush over that fact! You can see a few of the gorgeous dresses below that Chi Chi bought. I've also included my top four dresses I'm loving off of their website at the moment.


My top four dresses from Chi Chi:



I've never had my hair done once by someone else and I managed to get it done twice in one day. Natural World were another of my favourite brand that were there. They offer natural and organic hair care products. If you have frizzy hair to greasy hair there is a product for you! The Natural World  range includes Argon Oil, Keratin, Coconut Water and Chia Seed Oil. All of these are great for your hair. 

I'm going to be trying a few products from Natural World so I'll make sure to write a review on what I think about them soon. Plus how gorgeous is the cute little twist braid in my hair! It was perfect to get the hair off of my face because it was absolutely boiling in the venue!


The Glam App were also there and it was so interesting to meet everyone and chat about the app. The Glam App is amazing and can cater for your beauty and hair demands. They offer a range of services that they will bring to you! Which I think is a complete bonus because I mean I can't be the only one who sometimes just doesn't want to leave the house to go to a salon... If you live in London this will be perfect for you.

I also got some beautiful curls put in my hair and honestly I felt pretty fabulous with them in. I've already said I will be using The Glam App for an upcoming photoshoot for new headshots for both my makeup and my hair! I'll make sure to include that in a new post. If you want to check out more info on the app then visit their site here.

Overall I had an amazing time at BlogConLDN! It was perfect for connecting with brands and other bloggers. Something that I always love doing! The only thing that could've been improved was there was little space for the talks to take place. Therefore the tables ended up too overcrowded and I couldn't hear what the speakers were saying. Other than that though I had a great time and I can't wait to go to another one of Scarlett's events, she's amazing! 

I hope you enjoyed this post,
Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly