Saturday, 4 March 2017

10 Beauty Products Under £10 I Want To Try



Hello darlings,
March is such a busy month for me! Between work, blogging and events I'm not sure when I'm going to find the time to do anything else but I wouldn't have it any other way. It does mean though that I'm going to be a little bit strapped for cash this month. Travelling is so expensive these days. 

However I can't seem to ever go through a month where I don't try new makeup products. As I'm not going to have a lot to spend this month I thought I consist a list of 10 beauty products I'd like to try that are under £10! So if you're on a small budget these are definitely for you to try. So I've searched all different websites to look for the products I want to try most:

NYX Professional Makeup Studio Finishing Powder, £8.00

Collection #BlushAndGlow Blush Palette, £4.99

Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pans, £6.00

Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Shine Lacquer, £7.00

Revolution Renaissance Lipstick Renew, £4.00

Zoeva Graphic Eyes, £7.00

Maybelline Fit Me Matte And Poreless Foundation, £5.99

Kiko Milano Extra Sculpt Waterproof Mascara, *SALE* £3.90

Sleek Makeup Highlighter Palette Solstice, £9.99

Tanya Burr Holiday Happiness Cheek Illuminator, £6.99

I will be doing a part 2 for this post where I'll review all of the products I've listed and whether they were worth the buy. If you have tried any of the products let me know what you though of them! Also let me know in the comments what beauty products you're lusting over at the moment.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post,
Thank you,
Alice-Tilly
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I used to have a huge list, until I went through all of my makeup (I'll link the post below!) and ever since, I've only found that I needed a couple products. This also helps my horrible shopping sprees, haha. Got to save! Although I do want to try a Benefit blush, get another mascara, and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. Quality over quantity always! xx

    THE POST I MENTIONED
    Let’s be BLOGLOVIN friends!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig