Monday, 13 February 2017

Valentines Day Make-Up Look


Hello sweethearts! So it's Valentines Day this week... A day I can't quite tell if I love or hate. I have conflicting feelings about a day all about expressing love. Maybe I'm just a cynic around this time of the year haha. I'm living up the single life after a recent failed relationship so I'm going to treat myself on Valentines Day this year... Please tell me I'm not the only one! 

I've seen a lot of Valentines make-up tutorials this year and I thought I'd give it a go. A lot of people seem to be getting way more into Valentines Day this year. I'm honestly not an expert in make-up but I'm slowly getting better! This is a pretty easy and simple look but I absolutely love and I'll definitely be wearing it on Valentines. I've included all the products I used below.


Eyes:
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Eye Contour Quad in Plum, Pink (Base Colour) for crease
- Colourpop Matte Eye Shadow in Shop for outer corner
- Sleek Diamonds In The Rough Eyeshadow Palette, Solitaire for inner corner, Princess for lid & Marquise for outer corner

Face: 
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 001
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent 001

Lips:
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in Heather Shimmer 066

I really hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know how you feel about me doing more make-up looks. I know I'm only starting out but hopefully with practice I'll get a lot better. 
Let me know in the comments what you're doing with your loved one this Valentines Day or what you're doing to treat yourself if you're a singleton like me!

Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig