Hello gals & guys! I thought it was about time to share another of my many music playlists. This year I'm planning on getting as much work done as possible; blog-wise and in my personal life too. Which means some days I definitely am needing that extra motivation when it comes to the work I have planned for the day. I'm not sure what it is about some music but I find it definitely helps me focus and concentrate to make sure I get everything done in the day. I've also adapted a new exercise plan every week and I need the music if I'm going to get through a run alive haha. There is a mix of new to old songs. Listening to all of the lyrics to all of the songs they all have a varying message of motivation.

Here are all the songs that have been keeping me feeling upbeat and motivated so far this year:

- Never Give Up by Sia

- Masterpiece by Jessie J

- War Rages On by Alex Clare

- Cannonball by Little Mix

- Fight Song by Rachel Platten

- HEAVEN by Troye Sivan

- Rockabye (Jack Wins Remix) by Clean Bandit ft. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie

- Breathing Underwater by Emeli Sandé

- Rooting For You by London Grammar

- Brave, Honest, Beautiful by Fifth Harmony

- The Greatest by Sia

- That's My Girl by Fifth Harmony

- Strong by London Grammar

- Weightless by Layla

- Alive by Sia

I really hope you get the same motivation out of this playlist as I do. Make sure you go and check these songs out! I do think motivation comes natural when it comes the the activities and the things we love... However we all have bad days when all we want to do is binge watch TV series. We shouldn't feel guilty about needing something to help motivate us.

My favourite motivational quote is:
"It always seems impossible until it's done." - Nelson Mandela

I really hope you enjoyed this post!
Let me know in the comments how you keep motivated I'd love to know!

Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly