Wednesday, 1 February 2017

February 2017 Topshop Wish List


Hello Loves! Can you believe that it's the start of February already because I feel like I've slept through half this month haha. I always think a new month is an excuse to buy new clothes to be honest. Especially since it's February and I'm single so I'm compensating for Valentines Day haha. I was browsing Topshop the other day and they are absolutely killing the fashion game at the moment. I'm all about pastels, frills, lace and pink this February! I thought I'd share with you all my top picks.





 Utility Peg Trousers £39 | '80s Leather Aviator Jacket by Boutique £325 | Pinspot Sheer Ruffle Sleeve Top £36



I really hope you enjoyed my February Topshop picks. Hopefully it maybe inspires you outfit-wise. I'm so desperately trying to inject a little bit of colour in my wardrobe after suddenly realising all the clothes I own are basically black... Tell me I'm not the only one!?! 

Let me know in the comments what you're wishing for this month and you're favourite places to shop! 

I hope you enjoyed this post,
Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. supplements. each of those merchandise has been engineered help take care of a selected dietary want, supplying assist for a selected frame approach on the identical time as additionally presenting the fitness benefits of vending of healing of stability and protection from strain.http://guidemesupplements.com/biogenic-xr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pink frill dress is TOO cute!

    Kirsty xo
    www.teenytinythoughts.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig