Saturday, 18 February 2017

10 Facts You Don't Know About Me...


Hello loves! I was thinking the other day about how I forget that a lot of you that read my blog don't actually know me in real life. It hit me how much that you actually don't know about me. I sometimes forget that you only really see the parts of my life that I post online or on my blog. I thought this post could be a bit of fun and just a chance for you to get to know me just that little bit better. So here are ten facts that you don't know about me:

I absolutely love singing, dancing & acting; it's when I feel most happiest and most free. 
I've been dancing since I was about 3 and singing since I could basically talk. I'll never forget the days as a child I used to record myself on a cassette tape haha. Acting is something new but actually what I enjoy most. I love musical theatre but I really want to do screen acting. I always used to dream of winning a National Television Award when I was little and it's still a dream now!

I'm obsessed with watching Casualty & Holby City.
To be honest you probably already know this of you follow me on Twitter or Tumblr because on a Tuesday and a Saturday you'll no doubt see me talking about the shows whilst they're on. If you're not from the UK basically both shows are medical dramas. I absolutely love them so much I can literally quote whole episodes of both Casualty and Holby City. 

When I was a child I once licked a freezer and my tongue got stuck to it...
This is a true story and I'm not proud of it. Whatever possessed little me to lick a freezer is absolutely beyond me. I guess it's a weird/funny sort of story to tell now though. I'm not sure many people can say they've ever got their tongue stuck to a freezer haha. 

I have never broken a bone...
Considering how accident prone I am this is a miracle because I'm beyond clumsy. However maybe I shouldn't of mentioned this because I feel like I've just jinxed myself!

I have the worst memory EVER.
I can forget something someone has told me about 30 seconds ago. I quite often find myself going up the stairs in my house to get something, getting up their and forgetting what I've gone up for. Please tell me it's not just me that does this?! 

I'm awful at sports but love watching them.
I've always given every sport a go with the most effort and enthusiasm as  could growing up but unfortunately none of them really seemed to be my thing. Although I'm not good at sports I could watch them all the time. Athletics is definitely my go-to to watch. I get so excited every time the Olympics come around too.

I have the best poker face.
If you don't know what a poker face is it's basically an expression that hides what you're feeling. It's part of the reason that I can lie for England. I mean obviously I don't condone lying but back when I was at school it served it's purpose when I needed to make excuses about why I hadn't done my homework. 

I've only ever been clubbing twice and I will never go again.
No clubbing is not my thing at all. I don't really have much else to say other than I prefer my bed and I like waking up fresh faced in the mornings haha.

Whatever situation I'm going through I have to find a song to go with it.
I'm not sure if this is weird or not I've never really explained this to anyone. So if somethings happened and I'm feeling super happy or whatever. I'll search for a song that will fit with what I'm feeling and the situation I'm in. I just really like connecting songs with emotions and times in my life because then when I listen back to them I can connect to the memories linked with the song. No idea if that made sense but I'm hoping someone got me... Right?

I absolutely LOVE the Eurovision!
I've always loved the Eurovision ever since I was a child. So much I actually like to score each of the acts myself... I know you're laughing but let me live my life ok haha. I still have the high hopes that the UK will win one day and I'll be able to go watch it here... You never know do you!

I really hope you enjoyed this post and it feels like you know me a little bit better. You'll get to know soon enough I'm a little bit weird and crazy but it's just how I like myself... I mean if I wasn't weird I'd be boring right? 
I'd love if you could leave maybe 3 facts about yourself in the comments so I could get to know you a little better too!

Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig