Wednesday, 18 January 2017

Who Inspires Me


Having people who inspire you in life is so important. The people that inspire you I find take such a special place in your life. I feel like this post is a sort of thank you to all of the people for constantly inspiring me over the years. I want to be able to look back at this post next year and the year after and keep adding people to my list. To give them the recognition they deserve because I truly would not be the person I am today without any of them. They helped shape who I am today and I will always be very grateful of that fact. Here's to all of these amazing people:

Tyler Oakley

Jemma Redgrave

Chris Colfer

Amanda Mealing

Catherine Russell

Emmeline Pankhurst

Zoe Sugg

Darren Criss

Perrie Edwards 

Rosa Parks 

Victoria Magrath

Nelson Mandela

Michelle Obama

Emma Watson

This post is full of different people with completely different careers and backgrounds. All have inspired me at some point in my life. Please go and research any of these people if you don't know who they are... Hey they might inspire you like they have me too. Whether it be how proactive you are to how you style your clothing!

I hope you don't mind that this post is a little bit shorter than usual but it felt really super important for me to share this with everyone. I would absolutely love to know in the comments who has inspired you in your life as well.

Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig