I've recently started to clear out all of my make-up; I thought with it being the new year it was the perfect time to start sorting everything. I'm going to be moving it all into new storage because my current storage is bulging! I'm not sure how I've managed to acquire quite that amount of make-up over the last few months... But oh well haha! 

I noticed when clearing up my make-up collection I have quite the large variety of liquid lipsticks. I mean so large I think I have a problem haha. I absolutely love liquid lipsticks and they are absolutely always my go to. I thought I'd share with you my top liquid lipstick picks from last year. These are the lipsticks I've literally worn out and worn daily because I love them so much. So without further ado here are my top liquid lipsticks of 2016:

Tanya Burr Cosmetics Matte Lip in Martha Moo
This is is my top pick out of all the liquid lipsticks I've mentioned. I absolutely love the formula and the pigmentation is great. Plus it smells like marshmallows! It literally lasts all day without me having to top the colour up. It's just the perfect everyday shade for me! Tanya Burr cosmetics hands down topped it for me this year on the liquid lipstick front.

Bourjois Rouge Edition Liquid Lipstick in Grand Cru
I own a few of the Bourjois liquid lipsticks and I think they were the first brand I ever bought a liquid lipstick from. The formula is really great and not drying at all which I love especially. They are really easy to apply and the colour lasts a long day. I don't usually find myself having to top this colour up. It's such a gorgeous red with a pink undertone. 

Colour Pop Ultra Matte Lip in Avenue
My go to red from the Colour Pop liquid lipsticks. I loved this colour in the summer even if it is a darker red. I still like to rock the dark lips in the summer haha. I found that this colour looked perfect with a tan. I do find with Colour Pop sometimes they can be quite drying so it's really up to you to try them if you have dry lips. They are super long lasting though! I find the applicators in the tubes one of the best. It makes application a lot easier and precise in my opinion. 

Colour Pop Ultra Matte Lip in Tulle
This was my ultimate winter colour for 2016. I wore it pretty much every chance I got from October to December haha. Such a gorgeous purple tones lipstick I absolutely love it! If you're into a dark lip look definitely check this one out. Colour Pop as I mentioned above do some of the best liquid lipsticks around and so if you've never tried them give them a go. I know if you're from the UK shipping can be expensive... But trust me it's totally worth it!

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Budapest
I saw so many people last year bang on about the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams and I thought why not give them a go! Ever since I've bought my first one I've been growing a bit of a collection haha. This is one is my favourite of what I own so far. I love the names of all of the lip creams... Well done NYX on that one! The formula is like no other liquid lipstick I've ever tries and by far my favourite formula. It glides and applies so easy on the lips they fell really nice. The only downside is these aren't very long lasting and you will have to top up the colour throughout the day. However ultimately this doesn't bother me too much.

I really hope you enjoyed this post! Definitely go and check out all the products I mentioned if you're as obsessed with liquid lipsticks as I am haha. If you have any recommendations for me leave them in the comments for me try this year. 

Thank you for reading, 
Alice-Tilly