Tuesday, 10 January 2017

2017 Is Mine


I'm back and 2017 is going to be mine.

2016 has had its fair share of ups and downs suffice to say. However I feel like I really grew into myself I finally feel more "me" than I've ever felt. I feel more alive and happy than I ever have felt before. This is going to be a whole new year of adventure! That's my word for 2017 "adventure". I've decided this year to not have resolutions because they always end up to far fetched to reach. This year all I want to do is explore, have fun... and hey, maybe even be a little selfish. I want this year to be my year I want to do amazing things. I want to go out and see all the things I've always wanted to see. I want to try new things and push myself out of my comfort zone. 

I hate the cliché of saying "new year new me" but this year I really do feel like I'm a new person. I'm the person I've always wanted to be. This year I will stand tall and be confident as hell like I know I am. I'll be the loud, bubbly and funny person that I am. I don't know how many times I feel like I'm going to say this year is all about having fun. I want to explore new talents, learn new things... I want to really just find out more about who I am. 

My blog has changed and is still changing. I now feel it's an accurate reflection of me and only me. I'm fed up of trying to fit into what a "blogger" is seen as. What I should look like? What I should post? How great my photos?... Guess what I don't care about fitting into that creatively deprived box. I'm stepping out and I don't intend on ever stepping back in it ever. I want to start talking about everything I'm passionate about. The taboo subjects of life, politics, the NHS, the education system and still mix it in with fashion and beauty. Why do I have to limit myself to just one thing? I want to include a new fitness section I want to share my journey of weight loss and becoming more fit. I hope it encourages others to join me too!

They'll be lots more campaigns this year. I was given a voice in this world and intend to use it. I want to help implement change. If we all sit back on our opinions and stay quiet nothings ever going to happen. I want people to join me and help me make changes to society. 

I'm so exited to see what this year has to come for me... I really have a feeling it will be the best one yet! I'll make it the best one yet. I can't wait to go more places, meet new people and just be me. 

My favourite quite at the moment is "Live for the moments you can't put into words". I can't wait to live all of these moments this year!

I hope you'll continue to follow and support me throughout me journey. You guys mean the world to and I'm not sure what I'd do without all of you. 

Here's to 2017!

Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. along with nutrients and minerals to beautify the penis and to help it grow. some ingredients also sell stronger erections. males ought to additionally avoid junk and processed ingredients, ingredients containing sugar, Reaction Male Enhancement

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig