So if you'd of asked me last year or even a couple of months ago if I'd ever be writing this post I would've told you to stop being so silly. I never ever in a million years thought I would get so involved and enjoy blogging this much. If you didn't know the background I've owned goodness knows how many blogs before and never ever stuck to it. I've always just forgotten or not bothered to make the time. For some reason there's something different with Alice-Tilly I can't imagine not blogging on here at all. 

It's been an absolutely crazy few months and a lot of hard work since April when all of this started. Who knew one trip to Brighton would kick start all of this?! I certainly didn't. I couldn't be more grateful for all the support I've received so far from all of you. You don't realise how much you make me smile when your read, comment, tweet me... You make me the happiest girl alive. I can't believe my blogs had over 26k views.... I mean that's crazy! I never even thought 10 people would look at it back when I started. I'm honestly having the time of my life.

Which is why I wanted to share this with you. I've been nominated and entered into the UK Blog Awards 2017 in the 'Fashion & Beauty' category... What even?! I can't begin to get my head around it. Thank you to the people that nominated me I couldn't appreciate it more. 

We are now on the the public vote where it's all down to you... Yes you haha. If you have one minute of your time to spare please go and vote for Alice-Tilly. I'll provide the link below all you need to do is click the link and it'll take you to where you can vote!

VOTE HERE

Thank you all so much everyone,
Alice-Tilly