So although technically it's not winter yet but it's pretty much close enough right... I'm pretty sure all of the questions are relevant to now anyway. Plus it's cold enough here in the UK to definitely be winter. I find myself curled up in a blanket practically 24/7 at the moment haha. I hope you enjoy this post and you get to know me a little better. 

Top 2 Winter Beauty Essentials
- Lip Balm, this is pretty much a necessity for me in the winter. I mean no one likes to look at dry and chapped lips do they? I always keep one with me in my handbag. My top 2 choices for lip balm this year are Vaseline Cocoa Butter Lip Therapy & Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm
- Hand Cream, again I cannot live without hand cream in winter. I go through it so quickly so I have to make sure I'm stocked up! I suffer with horribly dry hands so I always have a tube on hand. My favourites at the moment are Zoella Wonder Hand Moisturising Hand Cream & the classic E45 Moisturising Hand Cream

Top 2 Winter Fashion Essentials
- Thick Tights, these are a staple in my wardrobe especially around Christmas. I get way too cold to wear thin tights. I like to wear a dress on Christmas especially as well so I need to make sure I have a pair of thick tights to keep me cosy warm.
- Scarves, you can never own too many scarves right? I love having a whole range of different coloured thick knit winter scarves that I can use to jazz up wearing a plain coloured coat.

What shoes do you tend to wear most in winter?
Boots! I always think they're the most practical in the winter. I made the mistake of wearing flimsy shoes in winter once and landed myself in A&E. Safe to say ever since then in the winter months I've always stuck to good pair of sturdy boots. I'm loving these Black Star Studded Ankle Boots from Missguided.

Favourite Winter Accessory? 
Winter hats, I'm a hat person I love wearing them when it gets to winter. One I'm absolutely loving this year is this River Island Kitten Ears Beanie Hat because seriously how cute is this?!?!

Favourite Winter Nail Polish?
I like to have festive nails in winter a nail polish that I'm loving is this Models Own Glitter HyperGel in red carpet shade. You can't go wrong with a sparkly red!

Hot Cocoa or Apple Cider? 
I do love an apple cider but I'm going to have to go for hot cocoa. There's nothing better than having a cosy night in with a hot cocoa with whipped cream and marshmallows!

Favourite Winter Candle?
Anything either Cinnamon, Apple or Gingerbread around the winter months I'm happy with. All of the scents just make me feel so festive. I don't have a specific favourite winter candle but one I definitely want to try is the Cinnamon Caramel Swirl candle from Bath & Body Works.

Snowboarding or Skiing?
I've never done wither snowboarding or skiing. However I have been saying the past year that I really want to have a go at skiing. I'm really not sure I'll be any good at it but I'm going to try give it a go this winter.

Have you ever gone ice skating? Are you any good or do you fail miserably?
Yes I have and yes I did fail miserably. Everyone I went with seems to pick it up really quickly I however did not. I spent most of the night I went either on my bum or clinging to the railing at the side trying to keep myself upright haha. I'd love to be good at it but I don't think I have the coordination nor the balance for it.

Does it snow where you live?
Well it has before; I live in the UK so when it does snow occasionally we quite often get it where I live. I'm still wishing on a white Christmas that hasn't happened yet!

Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes I've made loads before! I used to get so excited when it snowed when I was a child. The first thing I'd do in the morning would be to go out and make a snowman. 

What holiday's do you celebrate?
I celebrate Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year's Eve & New Year's Day.

Favourite Christmas Song?
This is a way too difficult decision... There are so many Christmas songs that I absolutely love. I have a whole playlist of Christmas songs that I basically start playing as soon as Halloween is over. I guess if I had to choose my two all time favourites are 'Driving Home For Christmas' by Chris Rea and 'Last Christmas' by Wham!

Favourite Christmas Movie?
Now I know some people might think I'm crazy but I'm not actually all that into Christmas films. I don't tend to really watch many. I much prefer watching TV Christmas specials! If I had to choose though I'd have to say 'Love Actually' even though I watch that all year round haha. 

What is your favourite winter treat?
This year it's definitely going to be Salted Caramel Christmas Pudding. It's so nice I can't even begin to explain! If you love salted caramel or just caramel in general definitely try one. 

If you were to ask Santa for one thing and you were guaranteed to get it, what would it be?
I guess the clich├ęd thing to say would be happiness but I'm going to say a place at university to do both the courses that I'm looking at.

Do you have anything fun planned for this winter?
Not really much planned I kind of like to just go with it. I'm going to spend a lot of time with family this year. I'm also going to make sure I get myself down to the Christmas markets and Winter Wonderland this year.

I hope you enjoyed this post!
I tag any blogger that hasn't done this yet I'd love for you to do it. If you do make sure to comment or tweet me the link to your blog post.

Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly