Friday, 9 December 2016

The Christmas Tag #9


So I thought it was about time I got round to doing the Christmas tag. This is my blogs first Christmas so to speak or type technically haha. I hope you enjoy getting to know more about what I love at Christmas!

1. What is your favourite Christmas movie/s?

I mentioned this before but I'm not all that in to Christmas movies. I don't know why but I never really bother to watch them not even the classics. The only film I could say would be 'Love Actually' but I tend to watch that all year round haha. I much prefer the Christmas TV specials that come on TV.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

Definitely Christmas morning! I've always very strictly gone by the rule that I can't open any presents before Christmas day. I used to hate when people said open your present now and I'm like no it'll wait to Christmas. I guess I've got good patience haha.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?

I can't think of a specific Christmas memory to be honest. I always find that I have a favourite memory from every Christmas and I don't ten to keep track. Every Christmas just feels special to me.

4. Favourite festive food?

Ohhh how am I mean to pick a favourite festive food?! I mean Christmas Pudding is one of my all time favourites but how can I forget the sweet treats such as Terry's Chocolate Orange or After Eight Mints haha.

5. Favourite Christmas gift?

I don;t think I've ever really had a stand out Christmas gift really. Not saying I hated everything I got I mean I liked everything so much I've never really had a favourite. Plus I've had nearly twenty Christmases in my life and I can't really remember what I got for Christmas either haha. 

6. Favourite Christmas scent?

My favourite Christmas scent is hands down Cinnamon or Gingerbread. It reminds me of when I used to bake gingerbread when I was a child at Christmas time. As soon as I smell either it makes me feel so happy and festive. 

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?

Yes! Me and my little brothers like to track Santa in the evening we always have done since they were small. Last year we had a takeaway as well which I think we're doing again this year as well. I always stay up until around 11/11:30pm on Christmas Eve. No doubt the Gavin & Stacey Christmas Special has been played... Every year we watch it!  When my brothers have gone to bed around 10pm I organise all the presents into piles around are living room. 

8. What tops your tree?

Depending on what tree we're talking about because we have about 5 in my house haha. It's usually either a star or an angel. The classic Christmas tree topper really.

9. As a kid what was the one most (crazy, wild, extravagant) you asked for but never received? 

I can't really think apart from I used to ask for basically everything in the toy catalogues we used to get I don't know. I mean I'm pretty sure I probably asked for something crazy at some stage. It was probably some sort of doll! I used to want the really expensive ones that talked and everything aha.

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?

All of it apart from the end! I love everything about Christmas. I love getting to spend quality time with the family really. That's probably the best part really it's nice to spend a whole evening with everyone in the same room.

I've finally answered all the questions! 

I love Christmas so much I swear I could've of written a whole essay for some of the questions but I had to shorten it down for all your sakes haha. 

I tag everyone that hasn't already done The Christmas Tag to have a go! If you do make sure to link me your post on Twitter or leave it in the comment and I'll make sure to share it!

Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig