It's finally acceptable to dig out all your Christmas jumpers from the back of your wardrobe and start wearing them. I personally like to buy a new Christmas jumper every year haha. If you don't own one or you're looking at investing in a new Christmas jumper then keep reading! These are my top picks from High Street stores that aren't going to break your bank this year!

1. Polar Bear Fairisle Jumper, £14.00, Primark
2. Printed Sweatshirt, £5.99, H&M
3. Cream 'Up To Snow Good' Jumper, £14.99, New Look
4. Sleigh My Name Red Christmas Jumper, £20, Pretty Little Thing
5. White Pom Pom Penguin Jumper, £16.00, Peacocks
6. Christmas Robin Sequin Sweatshirt, £12, George at ASDA
This post has made me even more super excited for Christmas... If that's even humanly possible haha. Link any other Christmas jumpers that you've been loving in the comments. I will more than likely check them out and end up buying them haha.

I hope you enjoyed this post,
Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly