Thursday, 15 December 2016

Tanya Burr Cosmetics Lipstick Review #14


When Tanya Burr released more lipsticks to her cosmetics range I knew I needed to get my hand on them. I absolutely loved the matte lips she released which I reviewed back here. I got my hands on two of the lipsticks and I've been wearing them a lot ever since I purchased them. I thought it was only right that I did a review for all of you. To start with the packaging is absolutely gorgeous! The gold used is beautiful and they look a lot more expensive than they actually are. I was super impressed with these. I purchased two colour 'Pink Cocoa' and 'Big Kiss. I've included some swatches of the products below.

(L-R Big Kiss, Pink Cocoa)

The colour's of these products are absolutely gorgeous! 'Big Kiss' for me is a very autumnal colour. It's a darker red with a more pinky undertone. I absolutely loved it throughout Autumn and found it to be my go-to. 'Pink Cocoa' is just an all round amazing lipstick. It's a perfect colour for everyday look. I quite often where this if I want something really natural looking to throw on. Especially if I'm going to work. It's a sort of dusky natural pink that you could match with any outfit. 

As for the product themselves I've been super impressed for the price! They are super pigmented and not patchy at all. The application is very smooth and very easy. I haven't had to use a lip liner underneath once. They are very creamy and don't dry your lips at all throughout the day. The only thing about them being very creamy is for me they start to fade midway through the day. I find I only usually have to apply the lipsticks maybe a couple of times in the day again if that. Overall I would 10/10 recommend these lipsticks. 

You can buy them HERE at Superdrug. 

I really hoped you enjoyed this post. Let me know if you've tried any of the Tanya Burr Cosmetics products and what you thought of them in the comments!

Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig