It's time to have a sit down and a good old chat about how I've been feeling lately. I think through the process of Blogmas I started to look at my blog and realised I'm not particularly happy with the content I'm creating right now. I'm not happy with the type of stuff I'm writing, my photography, the look of my blog... anything really. I guess I feel like I've sort of I don't know grown out of it if that makes sense. Now don't take this post that I'm quitting blogging because I most definitely am not and can't even imagine it! I am however going to give myself a break.

I'm going to be taking a blogging break over the New Year ready to start afresh with new and exciting content that I'm 100% happy with in 2017. I'm going to completely rebrand Alice-Tilly. The whole look of my website... The whole works basically. I'm just really ready for a new start! I'm already excited and I feel completely invested in all the changes I'm going to be making.

I'm aiming to be back and blogging with the big relaunch on Saturday 7th January. However I know that not everything always got to plan so I also have the provisional date of Tuesday 10th January if I need a bit more time to perfect everything.

I really hope you're as excited as I am about the relaunch for the New Year. I promise you it's going to be great. I'm determined to make 2017 mine and my blogs year! All of my original content will be here to stay however through 2017 I'm going to be updating previous content with new photos etc.

So this was a little update post with everything that is going to be going on. If you want to keep up to date with the definite relaunch date make sure you're following me on Twitter @_alicetilly and Instagram @alice_tilly. I'll be announcing on there very soon!

Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly