Sunday, 11 December 2016

My Beauty Wishlist #11


I'd be lying if I said that this year my Christmas list wasn't pretty much consisted of all beauty products... because it totally is! There's so many new products that I've seen others use that I want to test. I've also made it my mission to try loads of new make-up/beauty brands next year. So I thought I'd share with you some of the items on my beauty wishlist.

Too Face La Créme Color Drenched Lipstick, Colour: Unicorn Tears, £18.00

Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection, £39.00 (Available from 14th December!)

Real Techniques Mega Set, £100.00

Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick, Colour: Androgyny, £16.00

Stila Magnificent Metals Eyeshadow With Primer, Colour: Metallic Kitten, £33.50

Morphe Brushes Colour Fall Into Frost Palette 35F, £22.50 (Join the waiting list)

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, Colour: Lolita II, £16.00

Kat Von D Lock It Liquid Foundation, Shade: Light 42, £27.00

Urban Decay Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette, £43.00

Jouer Cosmetics Long-Wear Lip Topper, Colour: Frost Bite, £13.50

Jouer Cosmetics Long-Wear Lip Créme Liquid Lipstick, Colour: Papaye, £15.00

Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Mascara, £25.00

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed, Shade: Pearl, £32.00

Smith & Cult Nail Lacquer , Colour: Shattered Souls, £19.00

I literally love all of these products! Definitely check all the products out and if you see something you love... Hey why not treat yourself? I know I will be very soon haha. I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know in the comments any products you're desperate to get your hands on or brands that you're loving at the moment.

Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is a great wish list! Wishing you all the best in the New Year.

    xo
    Catherine | Beauty by Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig