So today is the first day of Blogmas... Seriously where has this year gone?! I can't believe it's December already. I feel like I've been planning Blogmas for so long and it's finally here. I'm pretty excited of what's to come.

This is my blog's first Christmas and hopefully not it's last. I never ever thought I'd still be doing it this time in April when it all started. I'm so glad that I stuck at it this time because I'm honestly having the time of my life! I'm so thankful for all the opportunities and amazing people I have met so far. This blog has changed my life and I honestly couldn't be more grateful. I'm so much more happy and confident and honestly I love my life so much.

Back to Blogmas though there is lots of exciting posts coming up for the next 24 days. They'll be Christmas gift guides, Christmas OOTD's to Christmas cupcake recipes and a playlist of my favourite Christmas music. There will be some Non-Christmas themed posts in-between and as and when this month. I know not everyone is a Christmas enthusiast like me and not everyone celebrates. I've worked hard to make sure there are posts for everyone to enjoy. I can't wait to share all of this with you!

Also a quick update on what's going to happening in the next month and into the New Year. There's going to be some big changes on Alice-Tilly. A whole big new re-design hopefully ready for the start of 2017 which I'm super excited about. I hope you're excited as me! 

Anyway sorry for the short quick update post! I thought it was best to explain everything that is going to be going on. I promise tomorrow's post will be full of the festive spirit. 

Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly