I've been so excited for this post to come! I've always wanted to make a gingerbread but never had the time to make one or a reason. This year I decided was the year I dedicated a whole day to making one haha... Totally worth it! 

I bought a mould to make the house from Lakeland. I'll link the product at the end of the post. Honestly it's totally worth the buy! It's so easy to use and it makes it super easy to make also. I thought I was going to have real trouble making it but it was really easy. The mould itself was not all that expensive either I was really impressed. All the instructions and recipe are included with product. However I'll leave the list of ingredients you'll need below for you in case you want to buy the ingredients before the mould.


Ingredients:
- 200g Butter
- 135g Brown Sugar
- 295g Golden Syrup
- 560g Plain Flour 
- 3/4 tsp of Bicarbonate of Soda
- 2tsp Ground Ginger

To buy the Santa's Workshop gingerbread house mould follow the link below!
Link: http://www.lakeland.co.uk/71364/Lakeland-Santa%27s-Workshop-Mould

I really hoped you enjoyed this post! It's sort of been a mix between a review and a baking post haha. Let me know if you want me to review any baking products or test any recipes I'd be happy to try them.

Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly