So beauty and make-up is one of my passions and although I talk about beauty all the time on my blog... I realised I've never actually done a make-up look before. So I thought I'd give it a good go. I'm not claiming to be professional because honestly I'm still learning. This look is a little crazy and not exactly your everyday look. However I've seen others do album inspired make-up looks and I've been loving Little Mix's Glory Day's album so much lately. Also I've been crushing on Perrie's make-up look from the 'Shout Out To My Ex' music video as well. I had lots of new products I wanted to give a go in this make-up look. Now although you couldn't wear this everyday I'd definitely recreate this look again for a festival when we're back in the season again!


Products I Used:

Face:
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, Fair Shade 1
- Collection Primed & Ready Invisible Setting Powder

Eyes:
- Makeup Revolution 144 Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette Collection 2017 (I can't include the eyeshadow names as they don't have any. If you look at the palette you can see all the pink colours however.)
- Paint Glow Shake Me Up Glitter in Champagne Pink & White
- Paint Glow Glitter Me Up UV Eye Liner in Pink
- Kiko Milano Volume Eyes+ Active Mascara
- Kiko Milano Unmeasurable Length Fibers Extension Effect Mascara

Lips:
Kiko Milano Super Gloss in 102

Please let me know if you'd like me to do more make-up looks on my blog in the future! Or if you have any other album covers you'd like me to do an inspired look from as I like getting to be a bit more creative.

I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed this,
Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly