Can't decide what to get your best friend, sister etc. for Christmas? I know every year I can be wondering around the shops or trawling the internet for hours. This year I've made sure I'm prepared. Well look no further here's my 2016 gift guide for her. Ranging from gorgeous rings to the fluffiest of slippers! There's something to hopefully suit everyone.

1.  Glitter Unicorn Clutch Bag | £40 | Skinny Dip London

2. Tiny Star Ring Set | £19.50 | Not On The High Street

3. Back Me Up! Mobile Charger - Disco + Lilac | £27.78 | Ban.do

4. The Bomb Shell | £79.99 | Spectrum

5. Pink Heatable Faux-Fur Booties | £12.00 | T.K Maxx

6. Little Snow Fairy | £9.95 | Lush 
                                                                                                                                   
7. Oh So Lovely Ceramic Giraffe Ring Holder | £6.40 | Debenhams 

8. Sweet Talk Assorted Pen Set | £11.11 | Ban.do 

9. Wild And Wolf Copper 746 Telephone | £60 | Paperchase

I hope you enjoyed this post!
Let me know in the comments if you have any other suggestions for gifts. I could always do with some help when it comes to Christmas shopping.

Thank you for reading, 
Alice-Tilly