Thursday, 22 December 2016

Christmas Nails 2016 #21


So I've been waiting so long to do my Christmas nails this year! I have horrible tiny short nails so any occasion to dress my nails up I take. I thought it would be great to share what I'm doing with my nails this year. I haven't been putting on fake nails and doing them for very long so I'm not claiming to be an expert but I'll let you know all the products that I used below and what I thought of them. 


Products I used:
- Elegant Touch Express Nails in Polished Red
- Tanya Burr Cosmetics Nail Polish in Sleigh Bells
- Tanya Burr Cosmetics Nail Polish in Glitters And Gold

I really didn't use all that many products and I thought they came out really well! Elegant Touch nails are my go-to nails. I always find them super reliable and easy to do. Also they do express nails which is what I used this time. It means absolutely no glue at all! The nails have a sticky back so you just have to hold them down for 30 seconds. It's so great because it literally takes no time at all. I used two Tanya Burr Cosmetic nail polishes over the top of my nails and it came out super well! I'm in love with these glitter nail polishes. 


I really hope you enjoyed this post! I'd love to see some pictures of your festive or Christmas nails. Make sure to tag me on twitter @_alicetilly or on instagram @alice_tilly. I'm going to making more of an effort to do my nails more often from now on and in 2017. Let me know if you would like me to do more posts like or if you would like me to try some nail art. 

Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig