Sunday, 18 December 2016

Christmas Make-Up Look #18


Its finally time to share my Christmas make-up look with you all. I've been waiting excitedly to post this for absolutely ages! I've been loving the beauty side of my blog very recently, I only started wearing make-up this year as for some reason I've grown out of the allergy I used to have. It's been amazing and obviously I'm no expert I'm still learning like the rest of us! Seventeen were also lucky enough to gift me a couple of products to create the perfect Christmas look! I'll provide a list of all the products I used below.

Face:
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 1
- Collection Primed And Ready Invisible Setting Powder
- Seventeen Cheek Stamp Blush*


Eyes:
- Sleek Make-Up I-Lust Eyeshadow Palette, Diamonds In The Rough, Shades Solitaire (inner corner) & Trillion (eyelid
- Makeup Revolution 144 Ultimate Matte Eyeshadow Collection 2017, Matte Brown (crease)
- Freedom Pro 12 Audacious 3 Palette, Shimmer Dark Brown, (outer corner)
- Tanya Burr Cosmetics Eye Shimmer Pot, Champagne Sparkle (eyelid)
- Rimmel London Extra Super Lash
- Kiko Milano Volume Eyes+ Active Mascara
- Tanya Burr Cosmetics Glitter Eye Liner, Treasured


Lips:
- Seventeen Mega Matte Lipstick, Lava You A Lot*
- Colourpop x Hello Kitty Metallic Lip, Surprise 

I absolutely love this Christmas make-up look and I'd definitely check out all the products I mentioned. A lot were picked from my everyday make-up. I don't actually tend to wear foundation ever I've never really needed to. So if you were going to create this look and usually wear foundation you could just add in whatever foundation you usually wear. Thank you to Seventeen for providing a blush and a lipstick I absolutely loved them both! I'll definitely be using the blush all the time now it's my new favourite. 

I really hope you enjoyed this post,
Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly

*Products gifted by Seventeen all opinions are still my own
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I absolutely love this look! You look gorgeous! Can't get over how pretty that lipstick is though xx

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know I'm obsessed with the lipstick xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous lipstick, you can never beat red for Christmas! X

    Everything But The Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is and you're totally right you can't beat red at Christmas!:) x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig