So it's that time again for some more of my current music favourites. As we're now at the end of November and nearly into the start of December it's only right I do this now. I guarantee the next time I do my music favourites it will be all Christmas music haha. Once the 1st December is here I pretty much have my Christmas playlist on repeat. Anyway I'll stop rambling and get onto the music I'm loving at the moment.

- Mercy by Shawn Mendes, I just feel every bloody lyric from this song. I can't even explain how I feel when I listen to this song. If you've watched Shawn sing this live you can just hear every raw emotion he's feeling through his voice and it honestly mesmerises me. 

- Starving by Hailee Steinfeld, I love sassily strut around to this song... You think I'm joking but I can assure you I'm not haha. If I'm going out this is my go-to get ready song because by the time it's finished I feel great! I'm so glad I discovered Hailee's music because she honestly is amazing! 

Shout Out To My Ex by Little Mix, YES THIS SONG! The sassiest song of the year by far. I was hooked and had this on repeat as soon as Little Mix performed it for the first time on X Factor. It also really made me want to be in a girl band like seriously I want it to happen haha. Make sure to check out the whole of the 'Glory Days' album why your at it because these girls are slaying.

- This Town by Niall Horan, This song is as cute as Niall Horan is... way too cute that is. It's just such a beautiful song. I was listening to it the other day sat by my window watching the sunset and honestly you know when you have that perfect moment of your day. That was definitely mine! Of course as well I'll always support all of the boys from One Direction.

- Patience by Shawn Mendes, This is such a catchy song though. If you listen to it once you'll be singing the chorus over and over again once you've got the lyrics down!

- Let's Hurt Tonight by One Republic, I unintentionally stumbled across this song somehow. It's from One Republic's new album 'Oh My My'. This song has such beautiful lyrics my specific favourite is "If love this pain then darling let's hurt tonight". There's just something about it that I love.

- Brave Honest Beautiful by Fifth Harmony, I mentioned this back song back when I saw Fifth Harmony. I'm still absolutely loving! Perfect to song to dance to in your pyjamas and sing into your hairbrush with your fellow girlies haha.

- Stone Cold by Demi Lovato, This song breaks my heart every time I listen to it... But sort of in a good way. I always say that a song is truly good when I get really emotional and the first time I heard 'Stone Cold' I my eyes out. I'm so glad I discovered this song... So thanks James Corden for having Demi on Carpool Karaoke haha.

- Rock Bottom by Hailee Steinfeld, Another song by Hailee but I promise you this one's amazing too. Totally had this on repeat for two solid days and that's not a lie. 

- HandClap by Fitz and The Tantrums, I can't listen to this songs and not dance! I'd never heard of the band before this song and I absolutely love it. So if you're looking for a song to get everyone up and dancing give this one a go.

- Human by Rag'n'Bone, I only discovered this song a couple of days and I've played it way too many times than I'd like to admit. They have such raw talent. What I'd recommend doing is reading the lyrics first; I feel like you can appreciate the song more after.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post! Definitely go and check these songs out if you haven't I promise you won't regret it! Please leave me some song, artist or album recommendations in the comments because I love discovering new music.

Thank you,
Alice-Tilly