Thursday, 13 October 2016

Fifth Harmony 7/27 Tour Review


I was lucky enough to be able to get tickets to see Fifth Harmony in Birmingham at the Barclaycard Arena. I was super excited we has amazing seats right in front of the stage! If you're considering going to watch Fifth Harmony then go. They were absolutely amazing! Talented, beautiful and empowering girls is all I can say. 



I love both their albums 7/27 and Reflection and couldn't wait to hear the songs live. When I listen to the albums I always feel empowered as a woman and sassy as hell haha. I quite often find myself strutting around to the songs on the album.

I had so much fun at the concert singing and dancing my little heart out. It's the most fun I've had in such a long time. My favourite songs they performed were 'That's My Girl', 'Brave Honest Beautiful', 'Sledgehammer' and 'Dope'. Definitely go and check out both albums I promise as soon as you listen you'll have them straight on repeat.



Totally rate the experience 10/10. Hand up to Fifth Harmony because they seriously are crazy talented. They looked absolutely stunning and I honestly wish I could pull of their outfits. I have to give them credit for connecting to the audience so much. It's so nice for them to really connect and smile and wave. It just made me so super happy! They have my 100% support I love them so much. I got home dancing and singing round my house wishing I was in a girl band haha. 

I hope you enjoyed this post!
Let me know if you want me to do more concert reviews or if you know any artists you recommend seeing live.

Thanks for reading,
Alice-Tilly

*All photos are my own please credit if used
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig