I've been so excited to write this post! Autumn is my absolute favourite season and I couldn't wait ti write about my Autumn essentials. These are all things that I love so much about Autumn! From cozy nights in with a book to gingerbread scented candles.



Cozy Blankets
When the nights start to get darker and colder a cozy blanket is the first thing I reach for. I have this gorgeous red fluffy blanket from TK Maxx. I'm not going to lie I really wish you could feel this blanket through the screen! I honestly can't describe just how cozy this is. It's perfect for a late night halloween film session.



Candles

The first thing I do when September comes round is get out my collection of Autumn/Winter candles. I always like to have one burning in my room when I'm there. I realised this year I actually haven't got any left! I've finally used up my huge collection... Then again I suppose it's an excuse to buy a whole load more. The scents I absolutely love in Autumn are definitely cinnamon, gingerbread and apple scents. 



Winter Coat, Hat and Gloves

As soon as it starts to get the slightest bit cold I pull out my winter coat and put it on. I'm always cold anyway even in summer so when when the cold winter actually comes I have to be prepared. As soon as September comes around I'm usually constantly freezing cold. I love the cold days where I can where as many layers as I can get under a coat with gloves and a scarf. 



Berry Toned Lips

I live for the day that I can swap my coral orange and bright red lipsticks for my dark berry ones. I prefer wearing lipstick so much more in the Autumn purely because I prefer the colours. Particular colours I'm loving are Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick 30, Bourgois Rouge Velvet Lipstick in Grand Cru & L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick in Plum.


Autumn Coloured Eyes

Gold and Copper eyes in Autumn are my all time favourite! This year I've decided to make a bit more of an effort with eye shadow and actually get better at it haha. I've picked up a few new palettes that I think will be perfect for that gorgeous Autumn eye shadow this year. Two particular palettes I'm reaching for the most are Tanya Burr's Hollywood Eye Palette & Sleek All Night Long Eye Palette.


Hand Cream

Unfortunately I was blessed with absolutely horribly dry hands. They get so bad in the winter that they actually crack and bleed. I know... Sorry too much information but it's so horrible and also painful! Hand cream is an absolute must in Autumn for me when the weather starts getting colder. I carry a bottle everywhere with me! I pretty like I pretty much have to use it 24/7 to keep my hand looking semi-ok. If you have bad hands like me try the Aveeno Skin Relief, Restore & Protect Hand Cream... Honestly feels like a life saver sometimes!



A Great Book & Cosy Socks

There's nothing more I love than having a wind down and a chill before bed. When Autumn comes round I love to get into bed in my pyjamas and cozy socks and get myself into a really good book. I usually do this from September right up into December really. Meaning I go through a hell of a lot books haha. Luckily this year I have a huge pile that I haven't read yet! Hopefully I'll have finished them all but the end of September. 

I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I love Autumn! Let me know in the comments any of your Autumn essentials; I'd love to hear them.

Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly

(P.S. HUGE announcement coming this week... so get excited!)