So if you've visited my little space of the internet before you'll realise that there's been some changes to Alice-Tilly. I think they've been a long time coming really. I feel like my blog is a part of me and I think recently I've changed and grown as a person. Therefore low and behold my blog has too. 

We've got a new look and a new outlook on life... One that's definitely more positive. My last post was about how I didn't know what I was doing. I read back on it and just realised I don't need to know everything else. I love my blog and I love where I'm going with it. Nothing else really matters to me. 

So I'm becoming more organised and throwing all of my time and effort into my blog. I know you're laughing if you know me about me being organised but I'm serious! This is what I love and what I want to do. It's pretty much that simple actually I don't know why I always feel the need to complicate my own life.

When I go back to thinking why I started this blog it was a little random really. Back in April I decided I was finally going to make the trip down to Brighton. Something I'd always wanted to do and somewhere I always wanted to visit. From planning the trip I decided that I was going to start a blog and I would make my first post my visit to Brighton. I took my Nikon D3200 and practically spent the whole time I was there getting in people's way trying to get the perfect photo. 

I couldn't be more glad that I decided to randomly make a blog that day. This blog really is a part of me it holds my passions and personality... Everything that I just truly love. 

Social media has always been a big impact on why I started a blog as well. I've always enjoyed using social media in specific twitter. Where back in the day I used to obsessively tweet about One Direction... Yes you see that explains my twitter username. I guess I'm still too attached to it to change it! I really enjoy connecting with other people sharing new ideas. I mean you don;t get to share much with 140 characters though do you? So this is an extension of everything really. Social media is how discovered the art of blogging really. Through twitter I discovered people like the likes of Zoe Sugg & Tanya Burr that have inspired me to do what I do today. I do owe that to social media!

My blog allows me to write about things I'm really passionate about. Whether that be beauty, fashion or lifestyle. I've always been really passionate about these subjects and about writing in general. I always hid my passion growing up through school etc. thinking no one would take me seriously. Well now I have nothing to lose and I'm going to full on embrace it. 

Alice-Tilly is completely mine and I get 100% creative freedom over it. It really is so empowering! This blog is helping me grow as a person. It's like I said it's a part of me. My blog allows the freedom to self-explore; to try things I might never of before. It's definitely boosted my confidence and self-esteem a lot. I've met some amazing people through my blog and had some amazing opportunities as well. Things I never would of dreamt I would be doing actually I don't think a lot of people thought I'd be doing anything like this. I'm proving them wrong I guess.

This is just an insight really into why I started my blog. If you;re considering starting one then I say definitely go for it! What have you got to lose? Nothing right but you've got everything to gain if you give it a go. Hey, it might turn into something amazing you never know!

Anyway I hope you enjoyed my first post with me being well and truly back! I'd love to know some of the reasons you started blogging or if you're considering starting a blog. Let me know in the comments!

Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly