So I listen to music 24/7! I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not but I can't get through a day without listening to it. It doesn't matter what music I listen to from One Direction to The Beatles to listening to West End musical soundtracks... I love it all! So I thought I'd share with you the songs I have on repeat at the moment. 

1. Eyes Shut by Years & Years, I think maybe I'm a little late to this song? I feel like everyone was already listening to it months ago! I personally wasn't a huge fan of Years & Years when they first came onto the music scene but honestly after seeing them sing live they've really grown on me. The more I found out about them the more I loved them. Eyes Shut is definitely my favourite song off of the album Communion. This is basically my chill out song at the moment. It goes on as soon as I'm feeling the tiniest bit stressed which has felt like a lot recently!

2. Weightless by Layla, I first heard this song on an advert for the new TV series of 'Our Girl' (A show that you should definitely go watch if you haven't yet!). I instantly fell in love with this song and searched lyrics online to find out what it was. I'd never heard of the artist before but have since listened to some of her songs and I'm so glad I found her. I literally have had this song on repeat for days!

3. Wild Horses by Birdy, Birdy is so unbelievably talented so much that it literally blows me away. I'd absolutely love to see her sing live one day! This is also the current song I love to sing at the moment. If you didn't know I absolutely love singing I've grown up singing/acting/dancing. So there's one thing you didn't know about me until now haha.

4. That's My Girl by Fifth Harmony, YES this song is the key to girl power! Every time I listen to this song I feel like the sassiest girl around. It's my motivational song at the moment. Whether I'm trying to get work done or out for run this is the song I'm playing. I do warn you though this song is so catchy once you've learnt the lyrics it'll be in your head for days haha.

5. The Greatest by Sia, I'm slightly biased when it comes to Sia because I absolutely love her! I love everything she has ever done. She really fascinates me without that sounding odd! I was so excited to see Sia had released a new song I immediately had to listen to it. Originally not going to lie I wasn't actually too fussed. Then I watched the music video and my opinion completely changed on this song. If you've never heard this song go and watch the music video. It gives me conflicting emotions and I'm not really sure what I make of it but that's kind of what I like. It's haunting, beautiful and intriguing all at the same time.

6. Strong by London Grammar, This isn't really a new song to me I first listened to it back when it came out in 2103. Ever since then it always seems to find it's way back into my favourites/currents playlist. This song just really is beautiful... everything about it! This is the song I listen to if I'm feeling panicked and need to calm down. Unfortunately the panicking happens more than I'd like to admit but this song has been a really big help to me. Also this song tends to make an appearance when I've got some thinking to do; it's a really good song for that!

I hope you enjoyed this random ramble of a post! I just really wanted to share these amazing songs with you all. Let me know in the comments what songs you're loving at the moment. I love to be introduced to new artists/songs etc.

Thank you for reading, 
Alice-Tilly