Friday, 30 September 2016

Banoffee Pie



I have never had Banoffee Pie! It never ever really appealed to me to be honest. I saw a picture of one on pinterest when looking at baking ideas. I decided that I had to give it a go. This is hand down one of the easiest things I've ever made. I'm pretty sure anyone could do it even with very limited baking skills. So here's the recipe for the one that made; I hope you enjoy!

Ingredients:
22 Chocolate Hobnobs
150g/5oz Butter
1 Tin (397g) Carnation Caramel
400ml Double Cream
3 Bananas
Small Amount Of Grated Chocolate

1. Crush up Hobnobs with a rolling pin etc.

2. Melt the butter and then add crumbled Hobnobs and stir.

3. When stirred pour the Hobnob and butter mixture into a flan dish. 

(TIP: Push down on the mixture with a metal spoon to the bottom of the dish to make sure its compacted in the bottom.)

4. Transfer the Banoffee Pie base to the fridge to cool for 30 minutes.

5. After 30 minutes take the base out of the fridge. Pour the tin of Carnation Caramel on top of the base. Smooth out with the back of a metal spoon. 

6. Place back in the fridge to cool for a further 30 minutes.

7. After 30 minutes take out of the fridge. Cut bananas into thin slices and place on top of the caramel.

8. Whip cream with an electric whisk and then place on top of the banana. 

9. Then add grated chocolate on top of the cream.

Please let me know if you have a go at this recipe. Feel free to send me or tag me in pictures on instagram or twitter! Let me know if there's any other recipes that you'd like me to try in the comments.

I hope you enjoyed this post,
Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig