Saturday, 17 September 2016

ASOS Autumn/Winter Wishlist

 (Top Row, L-R 1-3, Middle Row L-R 4-6, Bottom Row L-R 7-9)

I get so unbelievably excited when we get to around September time because it means all the autumn/winter clothes start to appear in the shops and online. I will hands down say I prefer autumn/winter fashion than I do spring/summer. It's just a lot more me! I prefer big chunky knit jumpers opposed to crop tops and shorts. 

Although I'm trying to save money (which realistically is never going to happen with me) I managed to find myself browsing on ASOS looking to update my wardrobe for the new season. I picked a few things that I absolutely loved and will definitely be adding as staples to my autumn/winter wardrobe.

1. ASOS Ridley High Waist Skinny Jeans in Clean Black, £25, might sound like a boring purchase but to me it's really not! I don't own one pair of jeans and I never have. I really hated denim growing up I found it unbelievably uncomfortable. This autumn/winter however I'm determined to get myself in a pair of jeans and love them. Black high waist skinny jeans seem to be just a go to really. You can dress them up or you can dress them down. They're pretty multi-purpose which is perfect for me.

2. Boohoo Pleated Pinafore Dress, £20, hands down my favourite item out of this whole wishlist. I LOVE IT! I just think it's so so cute and reminds me of how I used to dress when I was little haha. I can just imagine pairing this with a white long sleeve polo neck top and a pair of woolly white tights. Perfect for a cold winters day! 

3. Native Youth Tencel Utility Shirt, £40, this is basically a simple white shirt. I love to lounge around in them through autumn particularly. They're so versatile and pretty much go with anything. I'm definitely thinking about pairing it with the khaki green trousers I've included in this wishlist with some cute chelsea boots.

4. Boohoo Twill Pinafore Dress, £20, clearly I have a thing for khaki this autumn/winter. I just feel like it's a colour I seem to be reaching for this season. I love pinafore dresses and I like how this is more of a body-con one. Considering most of the clothes I own are black this will go perfect with a lot of my wardrobe. 

5. ASOS Oversized Cropped Sweatshirt, £14, this is perfect for my lazy days where I want to lounge around and watch Netflix. Unfortunately my lazy days seem to happen more than they probably should... oops. This'll be perfect to wear around the house teamed with a pair of black leggings. 

6. French Connection Platform Felt Coat, £176, ok so I have a coat obsession and I'm not joking. I feel the need to buy about 10 coats every time the sun goes in and it gets the slightest bit cold. Which happens a lot in the UK as you can imagine! I've limited myself to 3 coats this year and nothing more. I'm loving beige coats! I think they go with so much and look really sophisticated. I love the collar on this coat and how it crosses over at the front. Although maybe on the pricier side of coats the quality matches the price so you can't really complain.

7. ASOS Ultimate Chunky Jumper With High Neck, £25, how cosy does this look? I quite often go on early morning walks! Partly because I'm an early bird and plus I always walk to work. This will be perfect for me to just throw over a t-shirt or my work uniform in the morning. There is something I love about quiet walks to clear my head before the day ahead. I can't wait to do it in this jumper.

8. River Island Swing Coat With Removable Faux Fur Collar, £65, I fell in love with this coat as soon as I saw it. I knew that I needed this in my wardrobe. It's such a gorgeous colour and the shape is so flattering. I also love that the faux fur collar is removable as well. I like when there is an option with collars and hood on coats. I can't wait for it to get cold enough for me to wear this out.

9. ASOS Skinny Trousers With Seam Detail And Zips, £25, again with the khaki colour again I'm sorry haha. I just love the look of these trousers though. They look really fashionable yet comfortable at the same time. I'll definitely be pairing these with my trusty leather jacket.

I hope you enjoyed this post about what I'm loving and wishing for from ASOS this autumn/winter. Let me know what you've been loving or if this post has given you any inspiration in the comments.
 Thanks for reading,
Alice-Tilly

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. These are al great items. I've never done a wish list before, it's an excellent concept for a blog post. Plus the more you lust over the items - the more inclined you will be to go and buy them!

    As always, a well structured and enjoyable read!

    Lots of love
    Charlene McElhinney
    @blogabtnothing1
    www.charlenemcelhinney.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig