(L-R Martha Moo & Rhubarb & Custard)

So in case you didn't know Tanya Burr released a new collection recently. The new collection is called 'Soft Luxe' collection. I was so excited on the release day and as soon as I saw the products on Tanya's blog post I knew I needed to purchase something.

I opted to go and order two of the liquid matte lipsticks. If you see my tweets on twitter you'll know I'm obsessed with liquid lipsticks. I got the shades 'Martha Moo' & 'Rhubarb & Custard'. I thought I'd let you know my thoughts on these and how I got on with them.



This is the shade 'Rhubarb & Custard'. I'm not going to lie I wasn't sure if I was going to like the shade on me. Personally I tend to go for the darker pinks and reds rather than bright pinks. I surprisingly loved this though! It's a colour that I would generally wear on a daily basis but would also wear on a night out. It has dual purpose for me really. I especially can't wait to wear this product when I've got a bit of a tan. I just think it would look really nice with bronzed skin.



This is the shade 'Martha Moo'. Hands down my favourite liquid lipstick I've purchased so far. I'm IN LOVE and I'm actually serious! I've worn this practically everyday since I got it. It's such a natural colour and perfect for everyday wear. I've never found a shade of liquid lipstick I could wear for work that I felt comfortable with. Honestly though this is perfect and definitely my go to lip product now! I'd definitely try this shade if you're new to trying lipsticks I think it's a good natural shade to start with!

Overall I'm so impressed with these! They are long lasting which is all you can ask for. I found myself not needing to top up throughout the day. Both were really easy to apply which is a good job because I am definitely not an expert when applying make up! They are also only £5.99 so totally affordable and worth it. Also as weird as it may sound... they smell so nice. I'm not even joking they smell like marshmallows I used to eat as a child haha.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post!
I'll leave all the links below to Tanya's blog and where you can purchase the new 'Soft Luxe' collection. 

Links:
Tanya's Blog 
Superdrug 
Feel Unique   

Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly