So even though it may not seem like it is summer. Seriously where is the hot weather in the UK? That's what I want to know haha. Considering there is no hot weather I needed something to get me in the mood for summer. I have a lot of exciting things planned to do in the next month. So I decided to create a my 'Summer Playlist 2016'. This will consist of all the songs I'll be listening to through the rest of July and all of August. I like to think I'll listen back to this playlist and remember all of the amazing memories I'm hopefully going to make.

So without further or do this is my 'Summer Playlist 2016':

 Into You by Ariana Grande

- Tears by Clean Bandit ft. Louisa Johnson

- Cake By The Ocean by DNCE

- WILD by Troye Sivan ft. Alessia Cara

-Waste The Night by 5SOS

- Youth (Gryffin Remix) by Troye Sivan

- Ready To Run by One Direction

- Reaper by Sia

- Lush Life by Zara Larsson

- Hair by Little Mix ft. Sean Paul

- Cry by Sigma

- You Don't Know Love by Olly Murs

- Good Times by Ella Eyre

- Glory Days by Betty Who

- Roman Holiday by Halsey

- Heartbreak Dream by Betty Who

- White Tiger by Izzy Bizu

- The Sound by The 1975

- Something Great by One Direction

- Oasis by Kygo ft. Foxes

These are all the songs I'm going to be listening to non-stop over summer. All of these songs are such feel good songs. Definitely go and check out these songs if you haven't heard of them. I'm pretty sure I know every lyric to every song on this list haha.

Let me know in the comments your favourite songs and artists or let me know what songs you'll have on repeat this summer!

Also you can still go nominate me for 'Best New Blogger On The Block' in the Bloggers Blog Award. I'd really appreciate it if you could, thank you!

http://www.teapartybeauty.com/2016/07/bloggersblogawards-2016-voting-now-open.html/

Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly