Sunday, 10 July 2016

Motivational Tattoos


I found out about 'Motivational Tattoos' quite recently! They are temporary tattoos that look like plasters/bandages. Each tattoo has a really lovely quote on them. Considering I've been scared of getting a tattoo and I'm too indecisive to decide what I want... These were perfect for me! As soon as I saw them I had to order myself a box. I couldn't wait to try them when they arrived. I thought I'd share with you my thoughts and feeling on them with you. 


I ordered 'The Cute Set' both colourful and clear tattoos as I couldn't decide between the two. The set was £12.50 and you got 30 tattoos; 15 colourful and 15 clear. The quotes that are included in this set are:
- Positive Mental Attitude
- Calm
- I Am Enough
- This Too Shall Pass
- Onwards and Upwards

They are super easy to apply. You just wet a flannel or cloth with warm water. You take the plastic off the temporary tattoo and place it face down onto the part of your body you'd like to transfer it too. Place the flannel on top of the tattoo and make sure the whole area is damp. Wait around 30 seconds and peel the paper slowly off. This should leave with you with a perfect looking temporary tattoo.


Here is a clear tattoo that I have been wearing for a few days. I'm really impressed with these. The tattoo hasn't smudged at all even after having a bath etc. The tattoo is still really clear and I've had lots of compliments. Also they actually look pretty real so if you're scared to get one then try these!

I'll link below where you can purchase these:
Etsy Shop     
Website

Plus the categories for the 'Bloggers Blog Awards' have been announced. I'd be really grateful and thankful if you could nominate me for the 'Best New Blogger On The Block' award. 

Thank you for all your constant support! 
I hope you enjoyed this post,
Alice-Tilly






SHARE:

6 comments

  1. These are so sweet! Wish I'd thought of them, they would be a great addition for a care package for a friend, too. The little things make such a difference. I definitely need the "Positive Mental Attitude" one at all times. x

    Claudia // Lipstick Theory // Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw these are such a good idea, so cute! x

    http://lisablog18.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw these are the cutest, and such a great idea! Love your blog content <3
    FloralsAndCoralsx//Our Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute and I love the idea behind them! I think Calm and I Am Enough are definitely my favourites :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely write-up!

    These are super cute and are so motivational. I think they are a lovely Idea and you can even send them to friends as a little pick-me-up.

    Thank you for sharing these and linking to where you can get them.

    Steph xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig