Wednesday, 20 July 2016

Instagram Favourites


More than likely if I'm not on twitter then I'm on instagram. I love the idea of instagram. I've always got my camera with me when I'm going out in case there is something I want to photograph. I love that I now have a social media platform to share that on. I love that looking back on your instagram account is like looking back at all the memories you've made. I've always loved photography!

This month I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite instagram accounts that I've been loving this month.
https://www.instagram.com/adele/
I'm in actual love with Adele's instagram. I mean to be honest I'm in love with Adele in general really. I just think all of the photos on Adele's instagram are so special. In case you haven't seen Adele's account there is usually a photo posted to represent each concert date. I've seen Adele live and it was such a special night. When I look at these photos it fills me with happiness about the amazing night I had. I just think her whole instagram tells such a beautiful story about life on tour.  

Victoria - InTheFrow
Victoria's instagram recently has been giving me serious inspiration to go travel. She's taken some absolutely stunning photos on her travels that make me want to hop on a plane right now to a hot country. All of her photos are just gorgeous colours and they compliment each other so well. I'm truly in love! I could spend all day scrolling through her photos!

Grace Ciao
I've been following her instagram for quite a while now. Grace is a fashion illustrator. She uses flower petals etc. to create gorgeous illustrations. If you're a fashion lover like me definitely go and check her illustrations out. They're truly stunning and unique!

Olivia - What Olivia Did
I've always taken inspiration from Olivia's photos. I mean my photos will never be as good or even close haha. What Olivia Did was one of the first blogs I ever really read religiously. I've always admired the gorgeous photos on her blog and instagram. She was one of my blogging inspirations when I started my blog. Definitely go check her account and her blog!

I hope you enjoyed this post! I've been loving instagram a lot recently. After getting my new camera I haven't stopped messing around with the settings. If you want to check out my instagram I'll link it below!

Alice-Tilly

Let me know in the comments your instagram and any accounts you've been loving this month!

Thanks for reading,
Alice-Tilly



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I don't usually follow one Instagram blog. I'm most often on tags and like photos from there. However, Grace Ciao's instagram looks so pretty ! I love it ! Thanks for sharing these users !

    -Aby
    a-blog-for-thoughts.blogspot.com.mt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Instagram, not so keen on the new algorithm because I feel like I'm missing things, but I really like seeing what everyone's been up to and what products they're using! Definitely going to be checking these accounts out, can't believe I'm not following Adele already haha xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig