Sunday, 3 July 2016

Homeware Lust List

So I've basically been loving all homeware this past couple of weeks! I've been preparing to paint my old bedroom... finally! I've been wanting to get round to it for ages. It hasn't been decorated since I was 11 years old and I can't stand at nearly 19 years old now to look at the pink walls any longer.

I've also been looking around at flats to rent. I can no way afford one yet though. Especially considering I'm looking at moving to Brighton or London in the future. Looking at the flats has really got me inspired to do some decorating.

I've found lots of new sites and places I didn't know before to purchase homeware. I'm lusting over so much homeware at the moment! I did manage to shorten the list down. I thought I'd share my favourite pieces that I'm loving at the moment.

1. A4 Black Light Box, £40, I absolutely love these and was so happy to find one! I love the thought of having this on my desk while I'm working. Plus you can change what is displayed on the light box when you want as it comes with the letters. I know I'll changing it up and putting cute quotes on it every week.

2. Copper Wall Clock, £30, so this is probably on the more pricey side for a clock. Honestly though I've had a Winnie The Pooh clock since I was 3 years old and it's definitely time for a change. I'm also obsessed with the look of copper. Also I have a thing for typography and I love the font used on this clock.

3. Desk Organiser, £8, I'm the most unorganised person EVER. I'm being serious my desk is a mess full of paper and pens. I fell in love with this desk organiser. I'm a sucker for a cute quote. Plus having a desk organiser may motivate me a little more to tidy away instead of leaving everything lying around... oops.

4. Copper 5x7 Photo Frame, £12, I have a huge stack of photos which I have never done anything with! Some of these photos hold such special memories. Sticking with the copper theme I love this frame. It's pretty simple and I think if you had a few of these lined up it'd look so good. Plus for the price they are very good value.

5. 'Hello Beautiful' Cushion, I love to have a pile of cushions at the bottom of my bed. They don't really have much purpose other than they look nice really! I thought this would be a nice one to add to my collection. I only really have block colour pillows so it'll be nice to add one with a quote.

6. Dip Dye Vase, £25, I absolutely love this. I think the dip dye affect looks so good! I'm trying to keep a fresh bunch of flowers in my room from now on. I just think it brightens up the room. I'll definitely be using this vase to hold them. It will look lovely in front of my window!

7. 'Oh You Pretty Thing' Trinket Dish, I saw this at the 'Bloggers Summer Hangout' where Sass & Belle had some of their products on show. I fell in love with it. I don't have a particular place to put my jewellery it is kind of lying around on a table. When I saw this I knew I needed it. I have this one ring that is really special to me. I'm forever panicking when I can't find it. I thought I could use this trinket dish to store all my rings so I don't lose them!

I hope you enjoyed this post and loved all the homeware as much as I did!
I'll definitely be updating on twitter how decorating my room is going so make sure you follow me!

Let me know in the comments where you think is the best place to purchase homeware; I'd love to know.

Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. These are all so beautiful and stylish items! I now feel very sad because I want all of them but have no money to buy any of them! Sad times :( lovely post xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I'm waiting for pay day, thank you lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Sass & Belle homeware collection, and it's so affordable too! Have fun redecorating x

    Everything But The Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm obsessed with everything from sass & belle! And I will thank you x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig