Sunday, 31 July 2016

Holiday OOTD



So for the last week I've been on holiday. It was so nice to have a break from everything. I think we all need one once in a while. One of my favourite things I did was climb a waterfall. I bet you're thinking that it sounds like exercise and totally not a fun thing to do on holiday. I actually really enjoyed it though! I climbed up Canonteign Falls and it's one of the tallest in England. It felt like an accomplishment and the view was so breathtaking.

I took some gorgeous photos up there and while I was there I thought I'd do an OOTD for you. Tessuti had kindly sent me a Calvin Klein T-shirt I was so desperate to wear as I'd been saving it until I got on holiday. If you haven't heard of Tessuti they sell designer clothing and accessories for men and women. I'm seriously lusting over so much from there at the moment... especially handbags!

It was great being able to mix a designer T-Shirt with more casual clothes. It was perfect for my holiday where I spent most of it relaxing!

What I'm wearing:
Black Zip Front Denim Skirt - New Look, £17.99

I really hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know if you'd like me to do more OOTD posts in the comments. Also make sure to go check out http://www.tessuti.co.uk/. They have some really gorgeous clothing and accessories in at the moment! I promise you won't regret it.

Thank you, 
Alice-Tilly

*Disclamer: This is not a sponsored post and all opinions are my own!)*


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love your Calvin Klein t-shirt, I feel that I NEED it!! xox

    www.emmalanglands.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, I love your t-shirt! I hope you had a lovely holiday x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fab Alice! Great post xx

    www.phillippabeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! I have a very similar skirt and I love it!! Great post xx
    -Alice
    alicejlorna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely and what a beautiful place to take pictures!
    Great post!
    Please do more like it!

    Lots of love
    Charlene McElhinney
    @blogabtnothing1
    www.charlenemcelhinney.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pictures are so lovely Hope you had fun!
    Lauren | laurmatthews.blogspot.com 💕

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhh! I wish I could also go travelling! If only we don't have school :( Anyway, have fun! Your OOTD is really lovely!

    xoxo, jade | http://pingkkeu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig