Dear Alice,

We're only a few weeks away from turning 19 years old. I bet that's sounds like a lifetime away from when you're reading this. Trust me though the older you get the quicker time goes. It's not necessarily a bad thing. Just really make sure you hold on to every moment every minute in life and make the most of it.

It's nearly a whole year since school finished forever now... I'm not sure how time has gone so fast. I know the thought of leaving school terrifies you. The comfort of knowing what you're going to be doing each day makes will be gone and that makes you nervous. I promise you that you'll be ok though. Make the most of your time at school. Don't let what people say get you down! Don't let them hold you back from what you love because trust me you'll regret it when you're older. I'm not going to sugar coat it you're really going to through some shit in high school. It'll make you stronger though. It'll make you twice the person that you used to be. Just don't worry too much and don't let silly things get you. In the end those things and those people are not going to be worth your time at all.

Keep on spreading your love as far and as wide as you can. Remember to tell the people you love that you love them regularly. You never know how much longer you might have to tell them you love them. Keep your family close like you always have. Look after them all like I know you will because they're the most important people in your life.

Please don't worry about your friends. The friends you have will change so much over time and that's totally okay. You're going to grow out of friends and find new ones. I promise you'll find friends that you know you'll have for life.

Don't worry too much about what you're going to do in the future! Trust me there really is no rush. You don't need to stress endlessly over it! We actually do some pretty cool things you've really got to look forward to. Things you never would've imagined that we'd be doing. It's exciting and scary and we have the best time!

I'm sat here writing this today and thinking just how much we've grown as a person. How I'm proud of all the changes you'll make growing up. Your younger years hold some of the most precious memories. I promise we're making some pretty cool ones now as well. Don't ever give up and always stand by what you believe in. That's what will get you here! The hope that you've always held with you. Keep trying new things, keep having fun and most of all keep laughing! Who knows how are future will go? But I'm pretty excited.

I know we'll make it and I know we'll be amazing.

Love,
Alice