If you know me I'm in to everything festival related. Particularly the glitter part of it. If I could I would wear glitter on my face 7 days a week... trust me I would. I thought I'd share where I get my favourite festival glitter from.
 
I got in contact with the lovely 'Dust & Dance'. They sell pots of glitter for festivals, parties etc. at a very affordable price. I've loved 'Dust & Dance' ever since they began selling their little pots of magic. However what I love the most is what they stand for. They encourage everyone to embrace and celebrate who they are and be confident about it. These are two things I'm very passionate about!
 
10% of the profits from each product sold goes to YoungMinds. YoungMinds are charity that are focused on the emotional wellbeing and mental health of children and young people. This is really important and close to my heart!
 
'Dust & Dance' were kind enough to send me some pots of glitter. I'm very grateful for them. I loved it so much I then went to purchase some more. I thought I'd share my thoughts with you all!
 


There are so many ways to wear your glitter! Trust me I had so much fun testing out all my glitter pots. The glitter I'm wearing above I don't think is available anymore. A very similar one though is The Lion Tamer. I'm so unbelievably happy with the way these look. They are totally gorgeous!

They are very versatile and would definitely suit any skin tone. I was slightly worried as I have very sensitive skin. I was unsure if the glitter would irritate me. I've worn these for hours in the day and it didn't react with my skin at all. So you shouldn't need to worry if you have sensitive skin.

'Dust & Dance' glitter is super easy to apply to your face. It is also takes a few seconds to do. I usually apply a thin layer of Vaseline to my face before applying the glitter on. This gives it something to stick on to.

I was a little worried to be honest about how long the glitter would last on my face. Purely considering I dance around like a maniac at festivals! I've worn these and they stayed on perfectly fine. It honestly doesn't move at all! Perfect for a hot festival day you're reassured it's not going to melt down your face.

Below I've added two close-up shots so you can see exactly what the glitter looks like. I'm wearing two different glitters here Blue Hexagons & Rose Pink Hexagons.


 
I also thought I'd touch lightly on the topic of embracing and celebrating who you are. Please don't let anyone tell you that you can't be you or that you are not worth as much as them. You are allowed to be you no matter who you love, what you want to do, how you dress etc. We are all so special and different in our own little ways. No two people are the same and that's a good thing. If we were all the same we'd be boring!
 
You are who you are please don't ever change you if you don't want to!
 
I hope you enjoyed this post!
Please go and send some love to the lovely 'Dust & Dance'. I'll leave all their links below!
 
Links:
Shop  
 
Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly
 
*Disclamer: This is not a sponsored post and all opinions are my own!)*