Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Bloggers Summer Hangout


I attended 'The Bloggers Summer Hangout' on Thursday 23rd June. It was my second blog event ever and honestly I couldn't wait to get there! I travelled up to London on the train to Charing Cross. The event was held at 'The Strand Gallery'. I'd never been before but it was lovely venue. Definitely smaller than expected but nevertheless very pretty! I had such a good time so I thought I'd give you a quick round up of the day. 



All of the brands there were really lovely! I enjoy listening and learning about new brands I may never have heard of. Also to me there's nothing more that makes me happy than someone talking about something they are passionate and care about! Thank you to all the brands etc. that attended that took the time to talk to me. There is nothing more you can ask for than brands to be approachable and polite to you.



I totally love meeting new people at blogging events! I took my best chummy with me to this event. It was nice to share what I do with one of my closest friends. We met up with two other bloggers Laura and Charlotte before the event and headed there together. I love the blogging community so much and everyone is always so lovely! I'll definitely be keeping in contact with them. They have amazing blogs so I'll make sure that I link them at the end. 


I had such a good day at the event! A huge thank you The Bloggers Hangout for organising the event! You did amazing job I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Thank you to all the brands that turned up and gifted me products! I can't wait to test and share them on my blog. I definitely hope to work with some of you in the future.
Also a huge thank you to the blogging community for just being so lovely in general and making events like this feel so welcome for someone who is relatively new.

I'll link all the brands and blogs involved in this post below:
Pink Parcel
Sass & Belle
Regenerate
Dinki Belle
Alfred and Wilde
Laura - http://www.laurajayres.com/ 
Charlotte - http://www.simplylottie.co.uk/

Make sure you check out these amazing brands and blogs! I definitely recommend them all!
Let me know what blog events you've gone too recently and your experiences. I'd love to hear them!

Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly


 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig