Wednesday, 22 June 2016

Bloggers Ball OOTD



A couple of people asked me where my dress was from at Bloggers Ball. I thought I'd do my first OOTD for you all. I'm sure this will be the first of many!

Dress - Floral Lace Bodycon Dress
This dress was from Missguided it was £45. I thought the price was so good for the quality of the dress. It really is so gorgeous and perfect for an event like a ball! You can see in the photo above the detail of the embroidery on the dress. You may notice that in the picture the dress I'm wearing is short sleeved. The dress had originally got long sleeves which were lovely. The weather has been a lot hotter than we're used to recently. So I shortened the sleeves and I fell in love with this dress even more!

Shoes - Black Ankle Strap Chunky Block Heel Sandals
The shoes I'm wearing in the photo are no longer available from New Look. So I chose an alternative pair that I would have worn with this dress. The shoes I chose are £24.99 from New Look. I love all footwear from New Look! I know they'll always be good quality and they'll last a long time. I'm awful at walking in heels... I just can't do it! So I find the chunky heeled sandals are the alternative to me. They are so comfortable and easy to walk in. So if you are awful in heels definitely try a pair of these!

I hope you enjoyed this post!
Let me know if you want me to do more OOTD posts or fashion posts in general in the comments.


Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. You look amazing!
    I love the detail on your dress, it's so pretty.
    But those shoes, I NEED THEM. They look like something I could actually wear, & be able to walk in! Haha.
    Sarah xxx
    www.whimsicalmumblings.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a beautiful dress I love it:) The shoes are so AMAZING! Go grab a pair trust me:)

      Delete
  2. You look lovely!
    The dress looks really nice on you and I love the detail.
    Ellen
    https://thatonlinegeek.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The detailing is beautiful all I wanted to do was photograph it aha

      Delete
  3. You looked amazing!! I adore those heels!!!! It was lovely meeting you hun.

    http://fleurdelailis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was so lovely to meet you too:)

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig