So I've been absolutely loving New Look lately! I've done many orders online in the last month or so. I realised the other day that I again I had acquired quite a lot in my basket online again. I thought I'd share what I'm loving right now. (Trust me it was hard to shorten the list down haha)

1. White Pinstripe Single Pocket Tie Front Shirt £19.99
2. White Chunky Heeled Sandals £24.99
3. Gold Half Rim Sunglasses £7.99
4. White Floral Print Slip Dress £22.99
5. Grey Stripe Hem Crop Top £8.99
6. Yellow Zip Side Bowler Bag £19.99
7. Pale Blue Snakeskin Textured Pom Pom Trim Duffle Bag £19.99
8. White Lace Up Flatform Plimsolls £12.99
9. White Lace Trim Bralet Cami £8.99
10. Pale Blue Stripe Fray Hem Denim Skirt £19.99
11. Shell Pink Sateen Bomber Jacket £29.99

This is what I've been loving in New Look lately. Perfect items for my spring/summer wardrobe. I find New Look is totally affordable and has good prices for the quality of clothing. Definitely one of my favourite shops at the moment!

I really hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know what items are on your wish list this month!

Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly