(source)
Lately I've had such a desire to travel and explore new countries. I live in the UK and I've only ever been abroad twice. Both on school trips to Germany and New York. There's so many places I've seen people visit recently that I'd love to experience myself. I've taken a gap year this year and worked part-time. I'm unsure on my plans next year. I'm still deciding if I want to go to university or not. I think my desire to travel is overtaking everything. I thought I'd make a travel bucket list of all the places I want to visit in the next few years.

(source)
1) Cannes, I've seen a lot of people's instagram photos recently of when they have visited Cannes. It looks so gorgeous there! I've never spent anytime in France despite it being the closest country to get too. It's definitely on my list to visit very soon.  

(source)
2) Los Angeles, I have always wanted to visit LA. I remember when I was younger I used to say that it would be where I would live when I was older. Unfortunately older me likes the comfort of being in the UK too much! I've seen so many amazing photos of the sunsets on LA beaches. I'd do anything to spend time with friends on the beach watching the sunset. It just all sounds perfect to me! I'd also like a trip to Universal Studios as well.

(source)
3) Croatia, there are two reasons that I want to visit Croatia. One is the waterfalls. I've seen so many amazing pictures and honestly I could sit and relax by a beautiful waterfall any day. The second reason is that I want to go to the Blue Cave. I think I caught it on a travel programme once and I instantly fell in love. If you don't know what it is definitely go and google it! 

(source)
4) Amsterdam, one of my friends visited Amsterdam not that long back. She posted all of her photos on Facebook. I commented to ask if she'd had a good time even though I was hiding my jealousy haha. No I really was glad she had a good time. She took some beautiful pictures while she was there and made me want to visit too.

(source)
5) Santorini, where do I even start. I'M IN LOVE WITH SANTORINI! I've seen so many bloggers/youtubers go there. My desire to go there every time I see a photo grows so much. This is definitely somewhere that I'm planning to go next year. I'd be lying if I said I haven't spent weeks swooning over so many villas deciding on which one I want to book. I'm still no closer to deciding! Everything about Santorini is just gorgeous. I'll definitely have my camera permanently strapped to my hand when I go!

So this is my travel bucket list. Hopefully I'll manage to visit all these places very soon. I'll have to pull a lot of extra hours to get the money to go. I know it will be completely worth it in the end though.

Please comment and let me know if you've visited any of these places and your experiences. Or if you know other any places you think are worth visiting!

I hope you enjoyed,
Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly