If you know me then you'll know I'm in love with all types of music. I can't get through the day without listening to music. So I've decided probably every month I'm going to feature my favourite artists that I'm loving at the moment.

Todays feature is going to be on Betty Who. I absolutely adore her and her music. I discovered her in 2014 through Tyler Oakley. He featured 'Heartbreak Dream' by Betty Who in his video 'Tyler Oakley Takes Italy'. (I'll leave the link at the end.) I absolutely fell in love with the song and had it on repeat for what must have been months.

I was then so excited when the album came out later in that year. 'Take Me When You Go' is one of my go-to albums. It never fails to make me happy and put a smile on my face. I could listen to it over and over again and it will never get old.

I thought I would share with you some of my favourite Betty Who songs that you should definitely go and check out:

- Heartbreak Dream, I've already mentioned that I've fallen in love with this song. It is such a summer song to me it makes me feel so happy! Every time it comes on all I want to do is get up and dance. It brings back so many amazing memories for me. It's one of my all time favourite songs and if you've not heard it you need to go listen!

- Runaways, this is my go-to travel song. I love to listen to this when I'm travelling on my own. I find it so hard not to belt out the chorus on public transport though haha. This is a song that will get stuck in your head so easily but it won't annoy you at all. You'll be singing it for days trust me!

- Just Like Me, although if you listen to lyrics this song could be considered quite sad. I mean it's about being heartbroken. There's been countless times I've been moping around; no doubt with a tub of ice cream and I've put this song on. I will literally put it on repeat and sing and it makes me feel 10000x better.

- Somebody Loves You, this song is my party song. If I'm ever going out this is the song I get ready to! It puts me in such a good mood and all I want to do is jump around. It's on all of my party playlists. So if you're planning a party anytime soon make sure you get this song on your playlist. It will have everyone dancing, trust me!

I could go on and talk every single song off the album. This post would probably get way too long however. The songs I've listed are my absolute favourites if I was forced to choose. Honestly I'm in love with every single song on 'Take Me When You Go'.

Hopefully I will be able to see Betty Who live one day and we'll get to hang out! Hopefully she'll be making it over to the UK sometime soon. All I can say is I can't wait for more music.

I'll leave all her links down here for you to check out:
Instagram (all photos used were from instagram)
Twitter   

Thank you for reading,
Let me know if you want me to do more 'Music Love' posts,
Hope you enjoyed this post,
Alice-Tilly