Sunday, 1 May 2016

A Look Into My Sketchbook


I mentioned in my last post that I was going to study a Fine Art degree starting September this year. I thought I'd share some of my work from 2015 with you all. My sketchbooks are quite personal to me. They've never really been shared anywhere as there's never been a need for them to be. However I always find inspiration from looking through over people's therefore decided to share mine. This is quite a photo heavy post but it's just here for everyone to have a nosey at really.






I hope you enjoyed looking through some of the work that I do. I suppose it's just another way for you to learn a little bit more about what I like to do. I take my sketchbooks everywhere with me and I'm not sure what I'd do without them. I'd definitely recommend keeping one if you don't already. It doesn't matter what you put in them. It's nice to have something that you've created that's entirely yours to look back on. Let me know if you'd like any more post like this!

Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I absolutely love the third picture and honestly love reading blog posts about art, I really want to start doing more of it on my blog as well! I would definitely love more posts like this :)

    Eleanorclaudie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. I have to say I love the first photo though, so mesmerizing. I always love a peak inside other creative minds!

    - Vee.
    veeosullivan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig