I recently made the journey over to London to spend the day there. I travelled from my hometown on the train to London Marylebone. From there I caught the tube to Oxford Circus to get to Oxford Street. Considering this was my first time travelling in London by myself I think I handled it pretty well. I only managed to get lost once! All I say is thank god for google maps. 


 
I did a little bit of retail therapy. I hadn't been shopping in a while and I'd never been shopping at Oxford Street. Safe to say I'll be going back after next payday. All the shops are relatively close together it was nice to wonder round and spend time there. Although I was not used to it being incredibly busy but I suppose that what happens when you go on a Saturday. I would definitely recommend shopping there. It's a good place to visit for the day.  
 

 
 
The original reason I actually went to London was the #MeetSprinkleWithSB competition. This was a competition to meet Louise a.k.a Sprinkle Of Glitter at Simply Be's Oxford Street store. If you didn't know Louise has her own clothing line there. Here's the link to Simply Be if you want to shop the collection: http://www.simplybe.co.uk/ I would definitely recommend checking it out if you haven't yet. There's some beautiful pieces all available in sizes 10-32. I was lucky enough to be added on extra by Louise. I headed over to the Simply Be store to meet Louise. I was very grateful for the opportunity! I'd like to thank Louise and the lovely ladies at Simply Be for making it all possible. I had an amazing day. Louise has impacted me a lot personally. I now stand with her to spread body positivity. Without her I wouldn't have the confidence I do today (Thanks Louise).
 
Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly